| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dargaville in July is quite mild at 10.9 °C (51.62 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry. Some 134.7mm (5.3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 10:18 long with an average length of 9:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Dargaville July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Dargaville, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Dargaville:
- Hikurangi, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) NE
- Glenbervie Forest, New Zealand - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) NE
- Ruatangata, New Zealand - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) NE
- Parakao, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) NNE
- Titoki, New Zealand - 29.2 kms (18.2 miles) NE
- Maungatapere, New Zealand - 35.1 kms (21.8 miles) NE
- Wairua Falls, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) NE
- Whangarei, New Zealand - 47.3 kms (29.4 miles) ENE
- Tangihua, New Zealand - 24.7 kms (15.4 miles) ENE
- Arapohue, New Zealand - 8 kms (5 miles) SSE
- Waipu Cove, New Zealand - 56.3 kms (35 miles) E
- Maungaturoto, Melford, New Zealand - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) ESE
- Pukehau, New Zealand - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) SE
- Topuni, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) ESE